Wondering How to Pay For Treatment?
We can help you find out if we are in your insurance network. If you are paying for treatment yourself, we have a number of financing options you may be approved for! Discover the details below.
Sunbit - Smile now, pay over time
- No hard credit check
- 90% approval rate
- Lightning fast response
The care you want. With payment options to make it easier.
CareCredit is a credit card designed to help you finance your health, beauty and wellness expenses by providing a way to pay for the treatments and procedures you want — for yourself and your family — right away (subject to credit approval).
The CareCredit healthcare credit card is:
- Convenient. Use it again and again as your own dedicated health and wellness line of credit (subject to credit approval).
- Helpful. Special financing options with convenient monthly payments help you fit care into your budget.
- Flexible. Select doctors or healthcare providers near you. Pay monthly or pay your balance off at any time.
- Simple and straightforward. Pay for the treatments or procedures you want, when you want them.
- Find out now if you pre-qualify without impacting your credit.
- It's quick, easy, and secure with instant results, including your credit limit.
For those patients who wish to utilize their dental insurance, we will process and submit your claim as a courtesy to you. You will be asked to sign benefits over to our office so that we can be paid directly by the insurance company. Please be aware that most dental insurance plans will not cover 100% of the cost of your treatment, even if you have two policies. Because of this and the extreme delay in receiving payment from the insurance company, you will be asked to pay your annual deductible and your copayment of the charges on the day the services are rendered.
We will estimate your coverage as close as possible, but until we actually receive the payment from the insurance company, it is just an estimate. We will assist you in dealing with your insurance company, but the ultimate responsibility lies with you. We allow up to 30 days to receive payment from your insurance company. At the end of the 30 days, your outstanding balance is due and payable in full upon receipt of our statement.